Medtronic are offering support for Nutrition and Hydration Week to colleagues in one or two hospitals by providing free bottles of water for any (large) events happening. This support is available on a ‘first come first served basis’ to anyone in North, West and Central London (North of the River Thames), Herts, Essex, Suffolk, Cambridge, Bedford, Buckinghamshire and Norwich.
Please contact Helen Sier directly at email@example.com or on 07785 3000 11
Nutrition and Hydration Week Napkins – order by 25th January 2017
Colleagues at Nabisco Limited are able to supply ‘limited edition’ Nutrition and Hydration Week Napkins to help you to celebrate Nutrition and Hydration Week 2017 in style.
Amanda Turnbull said ‘As support for Nutrition and Hydration Week – following a successful launch last year with the Hospital Caterer Association Midlands Branch, Nobisco are able to provide bespoke Hydration & Nutrition Week logo 2ply 33cm napkins – case of 2000 napkins @ £24.96 + vat. We will endeavour to provide free delivery where possible however a £9.95 delivery charge may be incurred depending on location. Due to print time and to avoid any forthcoming price increases, the deadline to receive orders is Wednesday 25th January 2017.
Please contact Amanda on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07798 646 159.
Colleagues from the Public Health team at Leeds City Council have shared a brilliant video, ‘Good Hydration’ with us.
The innovative video was produced by the Feeling Good Theatre Company as a way of promoting the hydration message.
Mouth Care Matters
You can listen to the brilliant Mouth Care Matters WebEx held on the 17 March 2016 – definitely some learning for all of us https://healthsector.webex.com/healthsector/lsr.php?RCID=4716f31fab33d18719809f876ab762cb
Downloads available to help your promote Nutrition and Hydration Week
- Nutrition and Hydration Week Flyer
- Nutrition and Hydration Week logo
- NHW Poster 2017
- NHW Poster 2 2017
- NHW2017 – Plain Poster
- Nutrition and Hydration Week 2017 Activity Planner
- Nutrition and Hydration Week Business Toolkit
- Theme of the Day
- Nutrition and Hydration Charter
Nutrition and Hydration Week resources people have shared with us
Below you will find a selection of resources that people have shared with us – hope you find them helpful.
- Brakes have shared some lovely posters which include some great recipe ideas with us so we thought we would share with you
- Introduction Poster
- Monday – Oaty Breakfast
- Tuesday – Supper-time snack
- Wednesday – Global Tea Party
- Thursday – Thirsty Thursday
- Friday – Fishy Friday
- Saturday – Smoothie Saturday
- Sunday – Simply Sundaes
- Great Ormond Street Nutrition and Hydration Week Poster 2016
- Great Ormond Street Nutrition and Hydration week trayliner 4
- Northumberland, Tyne and Wear Foundation Trust Dietetics Service Fortified Ice Cream
- Northumberland, Tyne and Wear Foundation Trust Dietetics Fluid Facts Sheet
- Cardiff and Vale UHB Afternoon Tea Tally Proforma
- St Peter’s NHW 2016 Afternoon Tea Poster
- Prosper Hydration Flyer
- South Stafford and Shropshire Healthcare – Patients First Poster 2015
- Hydration awareness quiz 2015
- Drink enough at home leaflet
- Health on tap bookmark
- How to eat well when you are older leaflet
- Video: Nutricia ITN NHS Alliance 2014: Nutricia’s approach to integrated care
- Recipe Iced lemon curd cake
- Recipe Home made cake
- Hertfordshire Community Meals Placemat
- Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust Placement
Mouth Care Matters
Poor oral hygiene can really impact on people eating and drinking so we thought we would share the great resources from colleagues at Mouth Care Matters.
- All about Mouth Care Matters
- Mouth Care Matters Newsletter DEC2015
- Mouth Care Matters Sunflower Poster