Events for Nutrition and Hydration Week 2017
We would love to hear your plans for Nutrition and Hydration Week 2017 so that we can share them and inspire others.
- Pok Oi Hospital, Hong Kong
- We plan for training workshops, tea party, patient meal satisfaction survey and staff canteen booth during Nutrition and Hydration Week 2017.
- Lincolnshire NHS CCG Health Protection Team
- We are looking to actively promote Nutrition and Hydration Week amongst our staff, patients, service users, social media and our 97 GP practices that we look after.
- Heart of England NHS Trust
- We are going to do a cocktail event (non alcoholic of course) for one of the days, our other days will be tea/coffee/cake.
- We have some recipes for milk/banana based drinks and decorate glasses with umbrellas etc
- We will have some canopies (finger foods) and little cake fancies/sausage rolls, anything calorific for our elderly patients
- Friends of the Elderly and Triangle Community Services
- The Friends of the Elderly charitable group will be supporting Nutrition and Hydration week 2017. We have 14 care homes, 8 home care services and a number of voluntary programmes. Our comms team will also be supporting with social media over the week.
- Nevill Hall Hospital
- We at Nevill Hall Hospital Abergavenny will be taking part in the Global Tea Party.